What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Software Engineer. A top achiever who will join our R&D team on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for developing and improving software developments at Cryosol-World. You have extensive experience in software development and you are passionate about solving problems and developing product features. You can bring your full expertise in to our software. You are flexible and open-minded while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues around the world.
- Develop the software at CryoSol-World.
- Cooperate with our engineering partners.
- Analyse issues reported and propose and implement solutions in a sustainable manner.
- Have contact with customers to resolve the software problem they encounter and take learning points for general improvements.
- Deliver robust and maintainable software; you will be continuously improving the way-of-working in software development to ensure as such.
- Ensure proper testing of the software.
- Ensure proper documentation of project deliverables.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering and 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with formal software development life cycle processes, e.g. issue tracking, documentation and source code management.
- Proven experience with programming in C#/.NET Framework, WPF, MVVM in application development environments.
- Preferably experience with MATLAB and Python.
- Preferably experience in scientific computing/algorithm development.
- Preferably (domain) knowledge of business area High-Tech Machinery.
- A flexible, open-minded, team player attitude while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues.
- A full professional proficiency level in English, both spoken and written.
- A structured way of working.
What we offer
CryoSol is a company where high-tech heroes collaborate on helping structural biologists with their challenges to make superior samples. We get excited about CryoSol’s unique pin printing technology, superior cooling rates, nanometer deposition precision, plasma cleaning and automation of workflows. We are flexible, open-minded team players who thrive on sharing knowledge and value the contributions of customers, partners, and colleagues around the world. Together we can help life scientists in their quest to achieve groundbreaking research that will make a lasting difference in life. And we value this with a very competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.