What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer. A top achiever who will join our R&D team on a full-time basis. You have extensive expertise in the development of high-tech systems and you are passionate about developing, implementing and validating system improvements. You easily take your senior role because you have extensive experience in system engineering and you are equally flexible and open-minded while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues around the world.
- Acquire in-depth technological knowledge of the VitroJet System.
- Identify, develop, implement and validate important system-related improvements in a controlled manner.
- Establish a reliability program (e.g., functional system failure analysis, inherent system design reliability analysis, failure and reliability testing, derived requirements specification).
- Take care of the project related communication with engineers and scientists in-house and outside (suppliers, technology partners).
- Ensure proper documentation of project deliverables.
- A Master’s degree in physics or mechatronics engineering and 10+ years of hands-on experience in high-tech R&D, of which at least 5 years on system level.
- Experience in reliability engineering of complex systems is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge in multiple disciplines, e.g. precision mechanics, vacuum technology, optics and physics is recommended.
- Strong analytical ability; you like challenges and think in creative solutions to achieve an optimal result.
- A flexible, open-minded, team player attitude while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues.
- A full professional proficiency level in English, both spoken and written.
- A structured way of working, and you are organized, disciplined and eager to keep learning.
What we offer
CryoSol is a company where high-tech heroes collaborate on helping structural biologists with their challenges to make superior samples. We get excited about CryoSol’s unique pin printing technology, superior cooling rates, nanometer deposition precision, plasma cleaning and automation of workflows. We are flexible, open-minded team players who thrive on sharing knowledge and value the contributions of customers, partners, and colleagues around the world. Together we can help life scientists in their quest to achieve groundbreaking research that will make a lasting difference in life. And we value this with a very competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.