What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented highly motivated Senior Sales Manager that will be responsible for the European market. A top achiever who will join our global sales team. You will have the opportunity to deal with challenging goals in an inspiring working environment with colleagues from all over the world. In addition to the existing customers, you will continuously identify new business opportunities and strive to increase the turnover through acquisition of new business. When you close a deal, you are constantly in collaboration with the sales support team. You always keep a close eye on the movements in the market and focus on customer relationships.
- Build relationship with current and potential customers to best understand their requirements and present services and options that best meet their needs.
- Reach out to customers within the cryo-EM community and develop string network.
- Generate forecasts and report the sales funnel for the assign area to the director of sales.
- Anticipate pipeline changes and develop plans to address shortfalls.
- Arrange customer demonstrations and perform consultative and value based selling to meet customers need.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create awareness and lead generation.
- Work closely with Customer Service and the Applications team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- A bachelor or Master’s degree in business or technology.
- A minimum of 5-7 years prior sales experience in a direct/indirect sales role.
- A have a target driven attitude with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong and professional communication skills and negotiating abilities.
- A flexible, open-minded, team player attitude while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues.
- A full professional proficiency level in English, both spoken and written.
- A structured way of working, and you are organized, disciplined and eager to keep learning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems and sales software.
- Knowledge of the cryo-EM is a prerequisite.
What we offer
CryoSol is a company where high-tech heroes collaborate on helping structural biologists with their challenges to make superior samples. We get excited about CryoSol’s unique pin printing technology, superior cooling rates, nanometer deposition precision, plasma cleaning and automation of workflows. We are flexible, open-minded team players who thrive on sharing knowledge and value the contributions of customers, partners, and colleagues around the world. Together we can help life scientists in their quest to achieve groundbreaking research that will make a lasting difference in life. And we value this with a very competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.