What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer. A top achiever in mechanics / mechatronics who will join our R&D team on a full-time basis. You have extensive expertise in the development of high-tech mechatronic systems and are passionate about developing, implementing and validating new systems, modules and improvements. You easily take your leading technology role and are equally flexible and open-minded while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues around the world.
- Take the lead in the mechanical design aspects of our developments, both in house as well as at our engineering partners.
- Take clear ownership in creating short-term solutions improvements and long-term structural improvements, redesigns of parts or modules,
- Translate future requirements into robust concepts for the next generations of systems.
- Take care of the project related communication with engineers and scientists in-house and outside (suppliers, technology partners).
- Ensure proper documentation of project deliverables.
- A Master’s degree in mechatronics or mechanical engineering and 10+ years of hands-on experience in high-tech R&D, of which at least 5 years in a leading technological position.
- Strong analytical ability; you like challenges and think in creative solutions to achieve an optimal result.
- A flexible, open-minded, team player attitude while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues.
- A full professional proficiency level in English, both spoken and written.
- A structured way of working, and you are organized, disciplined and eager to keep learning.
What we offer
CryoSol is a company where high-tech heroes collaborate on helping structural biologists with their challenges to make superior samples. We get excited about CryoSol’s unique pin printing technology, superior cooling rates, nanometer deposition precision, plasma cleaning and automation of workflows. We are flexible, open-minded team players who thrive on sharing knowledge and value the contributions of customers, partners, and colleagues around the world. Together we can help life scientists in their quest to achieve groundbreaking research that will make a lasting difference in life. And we value this with a very competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.